Be Home Every Night®
Commercial Driver School™ is a privately owned, commercial driver’s license (CDL) training school with four convenient Washington-state campuses (Auburn, Lakewood, Olympia and Port Orchard).
Company’s instructors – all experienced commercial drivers – provide top-notch, easy-to-understand classroom and on-the-road training for men and women who are interested in earning or renewing their Class A, B, and/or C CDLs. In order to accommodate their students busy schedules and preferences, new classes begin most every week and they offer day (6 am – 2:30 pm) and evening (3:30 pm-midnight) classes Monday through Friday.
Even better, due to their partnerships with many respected companies, Commercial Driver School™ also provides ongoing job placement assistance to its graduates, so they can take advantage of the many local and/or regional opportunities that exist in the trucking industry today.
Given this, Commercial Driver School™ is one of the fastest growing and most respected truck driver training schools in the United States. Owners Victor and Petra Ratz credits this success to Commercial Driver Schools’™ outstanding team of professionals who not only deliver world-class CDL training but also embrace and demonstrate the company’s following four core principles:
- Nurturing authentic human relationships with customers, employees and colleagues must be every company’s number one goal.
- Yes, technology, streamlined systems, and other tools are also important for operational excellence, but they should never be substituted for accessible and genuine human interaction.
- Companies who value diverse people, cultures, and ideas are better poised to compete in today’s complex and over-crowded marketplace.
- In other words, businesses that use diversity to arrive at creative solutions for complex challenges have distinct competitive advantages.
- Excellent leaders clearly and regularly communicate – and demonstrate – their companies foundational principles.
- Additionally, they must encourage their employees to allow these tenets to guide their business decisions and empower them to take appropriate action.
- Employees who are challenged, mentored, empowered, valued and rewarded for their accomplishments love their jobs… and it shows – especially to customers.
- That’s why it’s vitally important to create business cultures where reasonable mistakes are viewed as “lessons learned” and personal and professional growth are priorities.
Commercial Driver Schools’™ Mission Statement
Commercial Driver School™ provides outstanding opportunities for people wanting to start or advance their careers through superior local training and career placement programs.
Please call us toll-free today at 1-888-558-7120 or 253-983-0200, if you’re ready to enroll, have additional questions, or would like to schedule a visit to one of our four convenient locations. Or, feel free to stop by unannounced. We’re here Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm (we also offer after-hour appointments as needed).